Offering a finance option that has been specifically tailored to the trade industry has never been easier. Continue reading to find out who Brighte are, how you can offer finance and what to do to get on board!
Who are Brighte?
Brighte was created with a simple mission, improving the accessibility of Solar & Battery products to the everyday consumer.
Having approved 30,000+ Australian Homeowner and investing $260+ million into Australian Businesses, Brighte has now expanded their easy to access financing plans into the broader trade industry (Plumbing, Electrical, HVAC, etc).
Why would you offer financing?
In what seems like only yesterday, if your client needed a small loan to have the job completed, they had to approach their bank. The lengthy process of obtaining the loan meant;
- The job didn’t start the same day
- The problem potentially got worse while waiting for the loan approval
- You could lose the job to someone else offering a cheaper rate
- You offered your own financing to their client
Since the development of Brighte, trade businesses are now able to offer their clients the opportunity to request a payment plan ranging from $1,000 to $30,000, starting at 18 months through to 60 months. Within an easy to use application.
Now, why should you consider offering financing in your trades business:
- Ability to sell a payment, without the changes that interest rates can cause
- Quick and painless application process via Brighte’s app
- Same day settlement on completion of installation/work – no more chasing customers for outstanding invoices, helping to improve cashflow.
How do you start offering Brighte Financing?
So you can begin offering Brighte to your clients, follow these 3 simple steps:
- Register with Brighte
- Click the button below
- Get started with Brighte
- Brighte will provide you with the tools and training to offer financing to your clients
- Let everyone know
- Once you’ve been approved as a Brighte Vendor, update your website and marketing material to include your newly available financing provider to let your clients know you are now offering financing!
Credit provided by Brighte Capital Pty Ltd (ABN 74 609 165 906). Australian Credit License Number 508217. All applications for credit are subject to Brighte’s credit approval criteria. Fees, Terms & Conditions apply.
*Based on Brighte 0% Interest Payment Plans