A round-up of all the new features released by Flat Rate NOW
- Itemised Quotes and Invoices – We have updated the Quoting and Invoicing to allow you to select whether you wish to give your Customer an itemised cost breakdown of their job in their Quotes and Invoices, or simply apply one price to the whole Job. Click here to learn more..
- Improved Invoice Numbering – You can now choose to use the job number from any other integrated Job Management system (other than ServiceM8) as your Invoice Number. This may help your back office process payments and invoices. Click here to learn more..
- Daily Totals for Profit and Loss– You can choose to receive a daily email containing details of all of that days Accepted Quotes. This file includes a breakdown of materials costs, as well as the predicted Labour cost. Anyone using their job management system to measure actual labour costs can now add the materials cost for each job to their calculations. Click here to see more..
- Choose to not specify the Products in Quotes and Invoices – You can choose to not specify the actual product you are using to calculate the price of the customer’s job. This is useful if the specified Product is not available from your supplier, and saves having to recreate the Quote. Click here to learn more..
- Create formatted Tasks in the Time and Materials Task (TSK0001) – we have added an HTML editor for your Task descriptions in TSK0001. Click here to learn more…